Navajo Tourism Department
P.O. Box 663
Window Rock, AZ 86515
United States of America
Hotels in Tuba City, AZ
Tuba City offers a lot of places to visit, such as, the ‘Dinosaur Tracks’ just 5 miles west of Tuba City on Highway 160, or to learn more about Navajo culture and traditions, you can visit the ‘Explore Navajo Interactive Museum’ located at Main Street and Moenave Street. Experience the Navajo food at the Hogan Family Restaurant and stay the night in one of the hotels.
*Note: The Hopi Reservation bordertown – Moenkopi – runs right along the intersection of Main Street and US Highway 160. They observe Arizona Standard Time (during the spring/summer, they are an hour behind).
QUALITY INN – Navajo Nation in Tuba City
- Free Deluxe Continental Breakfast
- Pet-friendly: Deposit $10/pet per room, up to 50lbs. Limit 2 pets per room.
- Required deposit of $100 from CASH-ONLY paying guests
- Bus Parking available
- Free Wireless Internet Access
- Gift Shop
- All available within walking distance: Tuba City Trading Post, Explore Navajo Interactive Museum, and Hogan Restaurant.
- RV Park available, inquire at the front desk.